Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome to the Blog from Royce Deans' Studio

 
Zwolle Sky oil on wood panel  19" X 19"


This is the beginning of a new moment for me, with all of this technology at my fingertips that last several years it has been so simple to be everywhere at once and be completely confused and confusing all at the same time.

This is going to be a defining moment, or so it feels to me anyway.

The last years have been good to me in an interesting sort of a way, some moments have been more interesting than others I must admit. Projects I have been involved in have taken some curious turns.

This blog will be an attempt to be the place where I can report on my adventures, exhibitions, thoughts as well as the latest news and developments that are spawned from my studio. I will spend the next several posts recounting the summer and all of its accomplishments as they come to the forefront of my memory. As well, I will keep you abreast of what is happening as it is or is about to happen.

So, here we go. Now that I have this first entry out of the way. I can get on with it and stop just thinking about it.

Until next time, sit tight.

...royce

1 comment:

  1. I love the painting above. It has great movement.

    As a fellow Michigander and also a lover of art...I've decided to follow your blog. :)

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete